Bible Speaks of Only One God

Careful study of the Christian Scriptures reveals that there are many things common between the two greatest religions of the world, Islam and Christianity. And the foremost of the similarities is the 'Oneness of God'. There are dozens of unequivocal statements in the Bible that speak of the absolute 'Oneness of God', and that is what Islamic Monotheism is, absolute Oneness of God, without any partner whatsoever.

FOLLOWING ARE VERSES FROM THE BIBLE EXPLICITLY TESTIFY THAT THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD.

1-{Exodus 8:10} And he said, To morrow. And he said, Be it according to thy word: that thou mayest know that there is none like unto the LORD our God.

2-{Exodus 15:11} Who is like unto thee, O LORD, among the gods? who is like thee, glorious in holiness, fearful in praises, doing wonders?

3-Prophet Moses (peace be upon him ) said;
{Deuteronomy 6:4} Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:
Here we find Prophet Moses (peace be upon him), one of the Mightiest Messengers of God speaking of Absolute Oneness of God. This is the very same concept as the Muslims have. And we do not find any reference to the Trinity in the teachings of Prophet Moses (peace be upon him).

4-{Deuteronomy 4:34-35} Or hath God assayed to go and take him a nation from the midst of another nation, by temptations, by signs, and by wonders, and by war, and by a mighty hand, and by a stretched out arm, and by great terrors, according to all that the LORD your God did for you in Egypt before your eyes?
Unto thee it was shewed, that thou mightest know that the LORD he is God; there is none else beside him.

5-{Deuteronomy 32:39} See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.

6-{Deuteronomy 33:26} There is none like unto the God of Jeshurun, who rideth upon the heaven in thy help, and in his excellency on the sky.

7-{2 Samuel 7:22} Wherefore thou art great, O LORD God: for there is none like thee, neither is there any God beside thee, according to all that we have heard with our ears.

8-{1 Kings 8:23} And he said, LORD God of Israel, there is no God like thee, in heaven above, or on earth beneath, who keepest covenant and mercy with thy servants that walk before thee with all their heart:

We see here Bible denies any Divine Being besides the True God both in the heavens and the earth. Now where is the room for Jesus as a God here? Where was Jesus when these verses were being inspired? Obviously either in the heavens or on the earth, if so then this verse leaves no room for his being a Divine Personality.

9-{1 Chronicles 17:20} O LORD, there is none like thee, neither is there any God beside thee, according to all that we have heard with our ears.
This verse proves that people had not heard of anything like Trinity, as they knew nothing of any god except the One True God.

10-{Psalms 86:10} For thou art great, and doest wondrous things: thou art God alone.

11-{Psalms 89:6} For who in the heaven can be compared unto the LORD? who among the sons of the mighty can be likened unto the LORD?

12-{Isaiah 43:3} For I am the LORD thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee.

13-{Isaiah 43:11} I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.

14-{Isaiah 44:6} Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.
15-{Isaiah 45:5-6} I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:
That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else.

16-{Isaiah 45:18} For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else.

17-{Isaiah 45:22} Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.

18-{Jeremiah 25:6} And go not after other gods to serve them, and to worship them, and provoke me not to anger with the works of your hands; and I will do you no hurt.

19-{Hosea 13:4} Yet I am the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there is no saviour beside me.

20-{Zechariah 14:9} And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one.

21-{Malachi 2:10} Have we not all one father? hath not one God created us? why do we deal treacherously every man against his brother, by profaning the covenant of our fathers?

22-{Matthew 19:17} And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

23-{Mark 10:18} And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.

24-Prophet Jesus (peace be upon him), when asked about the 'First Commandment', just repeated the words of Prophet Moses (peace be upon him).
{Mark 12:29} And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

25-{Luke 18:19} And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God.

26-{Romans 3:30} Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and , and uncircumcision through faith.

27-{1 Corinthians 8:4} As concerning therefore the eating of those things that are offered in sacrifice unto idols, we know that an idol is nothing in the world, and that there is none other God but one.
28-{Galatians 3:20} Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one.

29-{Ephesians 4: 6} One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

30-{1 Timothy 2:5} For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

31-{James 2:19} Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.